I received an complete surprise in the mail yesterday. I had 100% forgotten that I was one of 5 winners of Seek Speak’s Moon Munkie Mystery Make. And yesteday a wonderful packet arrived. It was HUGE! And crammed full of goodies, all wrapped in a gorgeous brown scarf. I don’t think I’m going to be able to cut that. It might just have to be worn as it is.
Here’s what was inside.
- A beautiful blue vest top with a beaded top.
- A length of the softest pink gingham with a floral motif
- A length of white lace curtain
- A piece of batik in browns
- A suns and stars fabric in blue and bright yellow
- 5 gorgeous origami papers and a heart cut out of a similar design
- A metre or more of 1 inch elastic in pwder blue
- A metre or more of a dainty lace trim n yellow and white
- And my favourite item: a dress pattern. It’s a lovely long dress and even better, it has the words EASY across the top. So I might even be able to make something I can wear.
- A white plastic grid thingy (bottom left of the photo). I have no idea what this is. It’s divided into small squares and they are sectioned off in larger squares. It’s very flexible. Maybe for a tapestry? If you know what it is, do let me know!
Oh, how exciting. I have 420 ideas just now, but I don’t know where I’ll eventually go. Do please give me your ideas in the comments